Welcome to my life that is interrupted by my awkwardness, boys or lack thereof, health, work, school, my love for horror movies and my OCD thoughts. As Norman Bates once said. "We all go a little mad sometimes."

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Random Rants




I went back to my old ways. I signed up for a couple of online dating websites. I know I really need to stop doing that since I never have any luck with them. For me it's right in the middle of being a good thing and a bad one. The good part is, I get a lot of guys emailing me and telling me that I'm really pretty.

The bad part is, that all the guys that email me are freakin' creepers and some of them are in their late 40's to early 50's. I'm sorry but the only guy I would consider dating that's in his 40's is Jeremy Renner. Yum!  If it turns out to be another snoozefest, I'll delete my account tomorrow.

Maybe I should just look online to see if there's any speed dating events that's going on around my area. I've always wanted to try speed dating but I never could find one. Finally got registered for school. Right now I'm doing my generals and right after I get my Associate Degree, I'm going to get my BA in English and get licensed as a Mortician.

Still trying to lose weight. I stopped the Slim Fast diet cause I forgot to continue doing it and I gained two pounds. I wish losing weight was as easy as gaining it, that would be amazing. I start my first class in Mortuary of Science in two weeks. My first assignment is to write an obituary about myself. I told my parents about that and they thought it was a little morbid.

But hey, we need to learn how to write one since that's going to be apart of the job of being a Mortician. I'm really looking forward to this class, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I put in my two weeks at my job. I'm still going to be working in retail but I'm going to be working in a store that's six minutes away from my house versus thirty minutes.

Here's to new beginnings. To new jobs, new school, new body (wahoo!) and new adventures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny! It's Zena! :) You inspired me to make my own personal blog for my shenanigans!

    Anyhow! One of my sister's did speed dating, she really liked it and met a couple of cool guys! She went with one of friends, I think that's important! So if you have a single, adventurous friend I say make sure you bring her/him a long!

    Good luck with school, I'm sure that you will do an awesome job! I think that it's super cool that you want you will get your license as a Mortician! I would definitely want to take that Mortuary of Science class! I was supposed to start classes this semester because I want to start over from scratch and get my English degree as well. When I was in school 4 years ago I got my degree in Early Early Childhood education...which was a mistake! Not for the children but for the parents.

    Anyhow! Looking forward to more of your new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete