Welcome to my life that is interrupted by my awkwardness, boys or lack thereof, health, work, school, my love for horror movies and my OCD thoughts. As Norman Bates once said. "We all go a little mad sometimes."

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Resolution



It's the new year once again and I always have the same New Years Resolution. LOSE WEIGHT. But this time around, I think I'll actually accomplish this goal. I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 150 pounds. NOOOOOOO!!!! Damn those yummy coca colas. I really want to be 115 pounds so I went internet searching to find a diet plan I can stick to.

I found that the Slim Fast diet was the easiest one I could do and it taste good. That's one of my problems, I'm a big picky eater and I couldn't do a lot of the diets since they tasted nasty but the Slim Fast diet taste great. I also decided to keep a journal of my progress.

If I lose two pounds a week, I'll be able to hit my target weight by the middle of May. That would be perfect cause I plan on going to Vegas the week after Father's Day in June. I've been to Vegas many times growing up but I've always went with my parents so I could never experience Vegas how I would like to.

You see, my parents don't drink and they don't like when I drink so I couldn't drink when I was with them. I plan on going to Vegas and having the true Vegas experience which means I plan on getting super drunk the whole entire time I'm there. :D Yeah, my parents won't like that but hey, I need to do this at least once in my life before I die so damn it, I'm gonna do it.

Here's to the new year full of exciting new adventures and hopefully new changes for a better life. And here's to being skinny and hot for Vegas! ;)




1 comment:

  1. A yearly trip to Vegas?! That sounds soooo awesome I always wanted to go there. My family yearly trip is to Myrtle Beach, SC. -_-

    I still do not think that you need to lose weight BUT I guess I can understand! You want to be healthier better you so I get it! I want to lose to 10 lbs soooo I get it! There is this app you can use it's called 'Lose It', I'm using it right now. It helps track the food you eat and it's been very motivational for me. You put in your weight, goal weight, if you're a male or female...which you're a female (haha), height, birthday and how much weight you want to lose. And it's done the healthy way, like if you want to lose 2 lbs a week to achieve your goal it can be done. They even give you a date where your goal will achieved if you follow the plan. And they give you a daily calorie budget it. Then after you achieve your goal they something to help you maintain your weight.

    Hopefully it doesn't sound complicated because it's really not. So! It's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete