Welcome to my life that is interrupted by my awkwardness, boys or lack thereof, health, work, school, my love for horror movies and my OCD thoughts. As Norman Bates once said. "We all go a little mad sometimes."

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sleep Those Little Slices of Death. How I loathe them.




It's 4am and I am a 'victim' of caffeine induced insomnia. I use the term victim very loosely since I chose this. I worked till Midnight tonight and now I have to be to work the following day at 8:45am so I thought, "Hey, why not stay up all night?" Because normal people go to sleep at a regular time instead of throwing an all night shindig.

As I type this, Jeremiah is laying on top of my arms so it makes it a little difficult to write this post. Oh well. I'm super excited for Christmas. Even though I work in retail and the holidays are literally Hell on earth in this business, I refuse to let asshole customers ruin my Christmas spirit. 

I'm trying to decide whether I should go to bed since I have to leave for work in three hours and forty five minutes, or stay up and do my hair. Too many choices!!  I might just do my hair and take a "nap" till I have to leave for work. Ugh! I really don't want to work on Christmas Eve, it's going to be a freakin' mad house.

I finished up all of my Christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago and got them wrapped and put under the tree. I'm the only one out of my siblings that's still unmarried and living at home with my parents. That's a good and bad thing. Good thing, more presents for me on Christmas! Wahoo! Bad thing, it's kind of embarrassing being the last one to get married when you're not even the youngest out of the siblings. 

You start to wonder if something is 'wrong' with you and it puts a real dent in your self esteem. The longer I stay up, the more whacked out I become. Good thing I have a nice big Red Bull waiting for me to drink in a few hours. I'm gonna need it since it's going to be super busy at work. At least I have the next two days off so maybe then I can actually go to sleep at a normal time. ;)

P.s. I'll read this in a few days to see if It actually makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment