Welcome to my life that is interrupted by my awkwardness, boys or lack thereof, health, work, school, my love for horror movies and my OCD thoughts. As Norman Bates once said. "We all go a little mad sometimes."

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Walking In A Winter Wonderland



I woke up this morning to snow. I really don't like snow, I hate being cold. I'm in the wrong state. I blame my parents for that one. You see, I live in Utah, the state where it snows in May and sometimes July. Bizarre weather we get. I wonder if Mother Nature is PMSing since she has a crap load of mood sings.

Christmas is less than a week away and I need to get one last gift and then I am officially done with my Christmas shopping. I'm the type of person that will give a gift not expecting a gift in return. I love giving gifts and seeing their excitement when they open it up. 

I wonder if I should get a new pet bed for Jeremiah since he peed in his last one and I think my Dad threw it away. Hmmm.... As I try to type this post Jeremiah wont stop jumping on me trying to lick my face and stick his tongue in my ear and biting my chin. I have a strange cat but I wouldn't trade him in for anything.

Even though I hate the snow and the cold weather I do like to look at it.  In the right setting, snow looks beautiful and it really looks magical. It becomes less magical when you have to drive in it and say a prayer to God that you don't die on your way to work. 

The joys of living in Utah. I think I need to move to Arizona where it's nice and hot and you don't have to worry about the weather affecting your driving plans like snow does. Maybe one day, whenever I  get married, me and my husband will move to Arizona and be happy. A girl can dream. ;)

Another thing about the winter season that I like besides Christmas. Hot Chocolate! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment